Friday, July 18, 2008

Your candidacy announcement


Your candidacy announcement

Use your petition list's name and addresses to send off a letter announcing your candidacy. Repeat your theme and the reason for running in full detail. Also, be sure to ask for help and support and have a special section in which you thank them again for their signature on the petition. At the bottom of this letter attatch a tear-off section that has all your contact information (name, address, phone number) and check-off boxes. Ask for this slip to be returned to your business address.

* I want to help pass out promotional material
* I will write and send a letter to the editor
* I will tell my friends and spread information about this campaign by word of mouth
* I will put a yard sign in my lawn to show support
* I will contribute $____ to the campaign, enclosed in the envelope I send back
* I want to have a lunch meeting to know the candidate better


* = boxes

  • RUN YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN (DOWNLOAD)
    For Instant Access Click Here
  • No comments: