Friday, July 18, 2008

Start your campaign


Preparing to start your campaign

Before you start running, I should advise you to become mentally and physically prepared. Your thoughts and image should be solid and impeccable to attacks. The reason many fail to gain a position is by going in head first, not knowing what to do and figuring their run to be a learning opportunity. You study before getting a driving test for your license, you study before any important academic test, so why would you not be loaded with expertise before with "real" situation that can be more than any test you have taken? I repeat, do not try to learn on the way. Make sure you know everything about how you will run, what your political positions are, as well as the intrinsic details of the job you are planning to take on. I want to ensure you victory, but I cannot if you run a campaign with your mind on a blank slate.

  • RUN YOUR OWN CAMPAIGN (DOWNLOAD)
    For Instant Access Click Here
  • No comments: